Ahad, 21 September 2014

Intro Intro Intro

Hey ya! Welcome to my second blog! Yes, I have another blog I created before... But due to my age that time it wasnt organized and I should say, that blog is embarassing -.- I hope this second blog will be a success!
My name is Siti Suhaidah, but I call myself Sue in this blog.. easier to remember and saves time lol :p Currently I'm a full time house daughter, even though Im only 17 I didnt complete my study because of health reasons.. sad. I'm thinking of joining a vocational school next year to learn about tailoring. Yes, I like tailoring and I will share some of my creations here later on.

I am also on a weight loss journey, which starts tomorrow. I'm currently 278 pounds or 126kg.. so yeah I need to lose that soon as it's sooooo difficult to find clothes! ughhh. I will record some of my journeys here later. Stay tune lol

ok I'll end this post here... I can see you yawn from here so no need to talk more hehehee :P

See this chubby girl? This is ME! :D

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan